1. Escape Air Vest Ltd is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure
You need to know that by you using this website we can collect information about you. As we have an obligation to process and collect any personal information lawfully safely and securely it makes good sense for us to provide you with details of our policy as well as good sense for you to read all about it. This privacy notice is designed to explain how we collect and use that information as well as other details which we think you should know about.
2. Who we are
Escape Air Vest Ltd Limited, is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales Company No 12088981. Our registered office is at 6c Chase Road Burntwood Staffordshire WS7 0DP. Escape Air Vest Ltd operates the website www.escapeairvest.com.
3. Who regulates our use of personal information
Our Data Protection Director is Gary Hicks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Information we collect about you when you visit our website
When you visit our website we can gather information about you. The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses or other things that identify you individually.
5. Contact Forms
You may come across contact forms which allow you to make enquiries about products and services. When you use these forms a member our team will receive the enquiry. This information will then be sent to the person best placed to handle the enquiry.
6. What we use your personal information for
It is used to provide you with the products and services that you have asked us to provide you with, to keep you informed about those we provide as well as keeping you informed about the range of products we supply.
• Improving the site by monitoring how you use it
• Gathering feedback to improve our services
• Responding to any feedback you send us, if you have requested this
• Providing you with information about other products if interested
8. Information gained from the use of our website
By your use of our website, we will be able to get information about that usage. This allows us to:
• Administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• Improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
9. Where we may store your information
The data that we collect from you will be held in secure servers, managed by Escape Air Vest Ltd. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing by us. Escape Air Vest Ltd will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated and held securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
10. Your rights
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with a number of rights. These include:
• Requesting a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please address requests to the Data Protection Manager. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records.
• Having any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact our data protection officer at the email address above.
• Requesting that we delete your personal data so it is erased from our records.
• Having the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Objecting to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Objecting to automated processing, including profiling. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the data protection officer at the email address above
11. Enquiries or complaints
If you have a complaint to make about the processing of your data through our website then you must contact the firm’s Data Protection Director at the email address above.
12. Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information we will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to this.